Winston should make a documentary

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is exactly what I'm saying. In the US/UK men have been trained to think they must flash the cash and get down on one knee to beg women. The easiest way to beg is to buy her expensive stuff. So the more Anglo men abroad just means more spoiled women. These men will bring that mentality with them. They will not be men who think like us.

I'm also against the spread of US media (Hip Hop music, Romantic movies, Soap Opera TV shows, etc) because they show women they need to act "aggressive" like those strong american women, and that they can be slutty and still wear white on their wedding day.
Last edited by Adama on June 10th, 2018, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

Insidious.

I can see where you are coming from.

Women here in the UK especially have been way too spoilt by British men and as a result, British men have way too many expectation put upon them. Alot of UK/UK women are very slutty, lack standards and morals, they have little or no scruples. No style, no elegance, some wear lovely clothes and look half decent and soon as they open their mouth they let themselves down. I personally think it makes a woman look cheap to see them smoking. It makes them look so tacky and cheap.

We must re educate these UK/US men before we let them loose in other countries. These gorgeous foreign women need to remain classy. I'm a submissive guy ok? So I like to beg as part of BDSM powerplay. So begging in the right context is cool. But I know what you mean there as well, Why should us men shower these ungrateful, rude and damn right disrespectful UK/US women with gifts and lavish luxuries that they do not deserve or have not earnt. I do see your point there.

But we still need to get the broader message out man.

If you can see what I mean?

Regards.

Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I do not advise anyone to flash their wallets. If a guy does that, it's his style and his choice. This site caters mostly to intellectuals anyway.

Like pure salvation said, there are enough foreign women to go around. Some countries have a huge surplus of them, such as the Philippines. It's about helping those women too, who can't find anyone.

The Bond movie ideas are great. I don't think Hollywood likes the idea of an average looking guy getting girls though. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Depends on how this documentary is presented

Post by Winston »

puresalvation wrote:Hey Winston,

If you have alot of great footage already? Why not use it to devestating effect? I think if you do what I suggest, it will be like East and West Berlin when the Berlin wall was up if you get what I mean? It will clearly identify the vast contrasts between both foreign and UK/US women. It would settle the argument for good and for sure.

Use the footage as the main body, but email a few ex pats to see if they'd like to help our movment? Would be a superb insight to the whole issue of why Happier Abroad was set up to address in the first place. What say you Winston?

I think we should help the hemerage of UK/US guys from UK/US women and attract them directly into the sexy hot arms of these foreign babes. We will be helping our brethrin in getting them real women that will treat them right and with respect.
I have. Didn't you see my Foreign Female Encounters film yet?
http://www.happierabroad.com/film.php

Sure we can expand it with interviews. I can do some. But most expats like to remain anonymous. Even Ladislav and Mr S here on this forum would not be willing to have their faces and names be used here or in a film.

I can look more into this though.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
puresalvation
Freshman Poster

Post by puresalvation »

Winston.

We could blurr their faces, disquise their voices and give them an alias name. Just as long as the message gets out. This what all the TV stations do with sensitive issues. Yould always follow suit.

On another theme, do the Bond film thing like a little spoof film, would be great lol Who cares if an average guy gets the girl? Would be great and prove that all these so called "Adonises" don't always get the girls.

On average, most of us thinking guys come last in the queue when it comes to attracting these silly UK/US women. They like bad boys, players and all the rest of that nasty lot, because they're insecure and lack confidence and self esteem. They see clever and intelligent men like us as a threat and are intimidated by us for some ludicrus reason. Shot away they are lol

My name is Wu.... Winston Wu, licenced to date lol

Regards.

Pure.
Just find me a proper broardminded Dominant Russian or East European woman lol!
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

Winston wrote:
Insidious wrote:Actually I'm against the idea. When you discover a Gold Mine, do you run out to tell everyone so guys with big guns and goons can go steal it from you?
You forget that our mission here is to help others too. Besides, only a minority of guys would be interested in this message. And they will not upset the balance of supply and demand of foreign women. Remember that the US population only constitutes 5 percent of the world, so we are talking about very tiny percentages of influence, which will NOT affect your "goldmine" or "dating paradise" at all. Be realistic and less selfish please.
We will see, but I'm inclined to agree with Insidious on this matter.

However most American men are matrix plugged in manginas and will still date and tolerate USA shit females.

The other thing that comes to my mind is that the media is partially controlled by the feminist lobby who are hell bent on guarding the terrible secret and doubtful someone like Winston would ever make it to any mainstream American venue.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston should make a documentary

Post by Winston »

Great idea. Do any of you guys want to be in our documentary? If so, submit some clips of yourself explaining why you are happier abroad. Any of you willing?

The problem is most expats and travelers don't want to put their face on YouTube. I don't get how other documentary producers are able to get people to show their face on YouTube willingly. Most people I know are private and won't agree. I guess I'll have to play the numbers game and persistently ask people until I find a few who are willing.

I also should try to contract with people to do documentaries for us. I may have to pay them too.

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston should make a documentary

Post by El_Caudillo »

Dear Winston, (this is written tongue in cheek, don't take offence)

I want you to explain your non-linear consciousness in the documentary. Can this be done? I'll expect your answer when Luminous Duodecimo, and Oscuro Quinto next align (that's in 2023 for you non-circular types).

But seriously a documentary of you travelling more would be good. As you said there is nothing special about travelling around and eating food, anybody can do it - however you have a talent for the polemic and whacked out. You'd need someone else to do the filming because the bloopers would be the best part and we don't just want endless close ups of Russian girls' legs (or maybe we do). And if you publish a book afterwards somebody needs to edit it down to about 50% of what you write because you repeat yourself too much i.e introduction: Taiwan girls suck, point one to ten: Taiwan girls suck, conclusion: Taiwan girls suck as you can see in my ten logical and down to earth points above that I'll just reiterate for you...

But seriously here is a tentative episode list for series one:

1 Thailand, all soaped up
2 Ukraine, day game or how Winston got a black eye
3 Mongolia, ten reasons why tent sex is uncomfortable
4 Philippines, Angeles the buffet
5 Indonesia, five logical questions about Islam
6 Vietnam, Winston crashes a motorbike
7 Brazil, Winston dances funk-style in the favela
8 Hong Kong, Oscar the Chinese grouch
9 China, riding with the snakeheads in Shenzhen
10 Taiwan, the twilight zone of Chiayi
11 BONUS! Russia, the second coming of Winston Wu