You Will Have A Better Love and Life Beyond
perpetual ecstasy in the
Here is a raving update I wrote to my mailing list in October 2006 about my ecstasy in the Philippines:
As of June
2006, I finally left
October, I flew to
social/dating life has been a TRILLION TIMES
better than it was in
Everyday, every moment, often I am thinking in the back of my mind, “If only the folks back home could see what I’m experiencing here, they’d be amazed, dumbfounded and converted for sure!!!!!!!” Nowhere on earth have I seen so many hot girls 24/7 on the streets here, who mirror back all my flirtations, kisses, seductions, etc. They are so wild! I thought that such was only possible in dreams, but here it happens anytime, 24/7!!!!!!!!
All my needs and desires are fulfilled here, to the point where I hardly even use the internet anymore, since the need for escapism through the internet due to lack of social life no longer exists here.
The girls here have this way of making you feel like a million bucks, and appreciated like a real man, that is hard to explain, but something you have to experience to understand. It’s something that is of course, nonexistent back in the states. To me, I would say that for a man, you haven’t really lived until you’ve experienced the attitude and vibe of the females here toward you.
Every newcomer here is stunned, thinking “Where have I been? Why didn’t I come here before?!” I toured a couple of visitors and guests around and enjoyed seeing their reactions to it all, as if they’ve become “enlightened” to how it all should be!
Wow. The experiences here are so fulfilling, every moment, that they’ve practically ERASED the all the years of negative baggage I had from the states of feeling like a perpetual misfit, lack of social life/popularity, and the daily nightmare of trying to get a date! It’s like all those years and decades of that have been wiped clean from my memory, emotions, and psyche! An ABSOLUTE MIRACLE!!!!!!!
Man, I just don’t know how else to describe it. But I’m doing my best. I’d say that the difference between the health, quality, and excitement of my social/love life here and in the states, is not just multiple times bigger, but ASTRONOMICAL in comparison! In fact, the difference is as great as the difference between the size of the Earth and the size of the Sun! A difference bigger than you can imagine!
Sure there are a lot of quirks, oddities, and inconveniences here that annoy me a lot, but all of the above more than makes up for it.
Another thing I can’t believe, which I’ve hear all the time, is that my facial features, which are considered nerdy and unattractive in American culture, are actually considered attractive in Filipino culture! For example, countless times on a regular basis, I’ve gotten compliments on my slanty eyes, which I never thought were attractive in any culture (since kids used to make fun of them back in school, using racial slurs and innuendo). But here, they are different from the norm, since Filipino eyes are big and round (which are considered more attractive in Western culture, and to my taste too) and somehow, most Filipinas like them and compliment them. Some have even gone crazy over my eyes and say they are obsessed with and in love with them, especially when I gaze at them! Amazing. I also get a lot of compliments on my lips, which I always thought made my mouth too small and feminine. Man I am just so appreciated here in ways that I never thought possible!!!!!!!
I gotta tell you though, that even if you’re a guy (White or Asian) who generally isn’t into Asian women, if you come here and let me show you around, and experience what I have, you will ACQUIRE a taste for Filipinas! GUARANTEED! They are just too good not to. And let me tell you, the Americanized Filipinas in the states aren’t as attractive and don’t represent what you find here, for sure.
What I can’t get enough of is that smooth silky chocolaty dark skin that most Filipinas have here. It’s so hot and sexy, and I have a huge fetish for it. I just can’t get enough of it, even if I rub and massage it all day and night. Oooooohhhh. The girls here are amused by my fetish for it.
The girls here are so playful and easily amused, that anything I do that’s corny or out of the ordinary makes them go wild and makes their day. Heck, I’ve even danced on the stage here at the go go bars many times, cause when they see that I’m in the dancing mood, they invite me up there. And that’s something I usually would never do. But with so much wild enthusiasm and cheers from all the girls here, it just brings it out in me. Incredible. I never pictured myself doing such things. I feed on their enthusiasm toward me, which is constant and perpetual. Since they have Latina blood, they are always in the mood to party, always ready to get wild/passionate, and always have this sensual playful smirk on their face waiting to be activated at any time, and believe me, I can activate it, since I’m the same way as they are, a combination of Asian gentleness/tenderness coupled with a wild/passionate side. That’s what makes me and Filipinas such a great natural match. We are so similar and have a lot of synergy together.
Everyday I wonder “Why didn’t I come here sooner?!” for every moment here is one of sheer ecstasy and bliss, like a perpetual everlasting orgasm…….
PS - Here are some eloquent and insightful quotes that were sent periodically to my cell phone by my Expat Advisor who is an expert on Filipino culture and speaks ten languages including two Filipino dialects (abbreviations spelled out):
- “Happy New Year to you too.
I hear about the US and anyway, now you are far away from it and you can see that when they say that people are all the same, they have not traveled enough.
keep in mind that the
is my concept of "quilting your world" from many different countries
each one providing you with what it does best. Just as long as you do
demands on stones and turnips to give blood, and instead go to blood
will be OK. You asked
- "Your experiences in this miraculous nation of redemption will need to be high in intensity so that they would be equivalent in value to decades of neglect back home. The new memories will, in due time neutralize the bad ones; and the bad ones, if they remain, will only serve as stern reminders of where not to be and what not to expect."
- "..... yes the
- "The Philippine society puts primary emphasis on family, human relations and the development thereof- which includes sex, friendship, love, etc. Socially, it seems to be one of the most advanced societies on earth. Of course, these developments are not mentioned in the western press which only measures progress in political, technological and financial areas. If it started measuring societies by the healthfulness of social life, the place you are at would win hands down. Cheerz."
- "Do keep in mind that while we enjoy ourselves in the Philippines, there are oodles of lonely Asian-American men jacking off in the toilet with no hope in sight. It is all right for us to be hedonists, and to live abundant romantic lives, but we need to keep in mind other guys who are still encased in the lonely social prison in America. Our spirit is that of altruism and leading others and liberating them, too. There are huddled Asian American masses in the US yearning to breathe free as you are now. Do not forget them. Spread your message to them, but keep info. decent and not raunchy- confine it to romance and social life. Maybe you can start posting on various Asian American message boards or newsgroups. Many Asian American guys need it. There is a lot of frustration and hatred in the Asian American community. By establishing a rapport between them and the friendly Filipino people you will be helping both groups. It will help to bring more investors into the country as many Asian American men are seen as good people there and who will become good and responsible residents helping the economy and improving the international ties between the US and the Philippines."
- “Have you noticed another thing? In bars in the US you have 40 sweaty, yelling working men and maybe two ugly girls on stage and you can’t even touch them- you will be bounced out. And it’s supposed to be “The Land of The Free”. In the Philippines- 2-3 ugly old guys in the bar and 40 sweaty working girls and there is no jealousy among the guys for bar girls. Now you know where the land of the free is.”
- “Winston, got your email. Advice: every country you go to will have great benefits and gross and awkward inconveniences. You alone may try to change them but you won’t succeed- they take centuries to change. Better adapt to work within the systems that they have and try to see benefits in their inconveniences, as well. Try to be a bit more opportunistic- see opportunities where others see problems. Do not look for water in deserts- e.g. efficiency in the Philippines, friendliness in the US, but combine several countries- that is PT (Perpetual Traveler) way. Stop asking why things are the way they are. Why is the sun hot? Why is there a radiation belt outside the Earth? They just ARE. Ask “how can I deal with the situation and see the benefit in it?” Do not complain to the natives- they may not understand.”
- “As you have observed in Russia, it was the opposite of the US, in that it was skewed in a different direction but still unbalanced. The Philippines is again unbalanced and is again an opposite of the US. Its social system is based on love, romance, family and friendship. In that respect, they have one of the most socially advanced societies on Earth. Many people have called it the best place in the world. But they are not advanced in practicalities and have not developed an organization/logic in practical things. But you can train them in that. On the other hand, it is very hard to train people in the US in the art of being friendly, respectful and loving. The US is a place where assholism in human relationships rules supreme and selfishness is not even contested. So, that brings us again to the realization that one never, ever can have it all in one country- it seems that the world is simply not designed that way and that every country is inherently and grossly incomplete.”
(Comment: ‘assholism’ in human relationships- I love that, so true!)
- “Do you remember these pop song lyrics: "If I fail, if I succeed, at least I'll live like I believe......." also "I did it my way....." and ".... then the hero comes along, with the strength to carry on....." All the above things represent the American spirit of individual achievement and, ironically, you are using it, and following it while looking for collectivist cultures. In other words, you are looking for the balance between the two and, possibly, finding it.”
- "One thing about the Philippines is that if you are a foreign, people will always want to befriend you. Thus, you will never be without friends there. That is guaranteed. Different countries guarantee different things. America guarantees political and religious freedom. Italy guarantees employment for artists. Saudi Arabia guarantees Islam. And the Philippines guarantees friends."
I would definitely add above that the
- “One more thing about Philippines- if you’re a comedian type with a sense of humour, a joker and a clown, Filipino people love you for that. If you are a live wire and talk a lot, they also like that. The more you talk, the more they like you. They will sit and listen to you for hours. Not so with their neighboring countries. To them, a man should be a sullen, formal, morose, discreet and tense robot to be respected. Neither a comedian, nor a chatterbox (like me) gets any respect, least so from women.”
Note: If you are
going to the
Thank you for previewing the Happier Abroad Ebook. Get the FULL version now for only $14.99!
Get the Package Deal - Best Value! Only $24.99. Comes with the additional 3 Ebooks below:
1) The Happier Abroad Guide to International and Global Dating – A step-by-step guide that covers planning, preparation, decision-making, factors to consider, choosing the right country, cultural compatibility, meeting and dating foreign women, making a living overseas, adapting to different cultures, etc.
2) Winston's Guide to Traveling and Dating in Russia For Men – Everything I know about traveling and dating in Russia from my 3 years of firsthand experience is contained here in this informative how-to guide, including how to get around, communication, basic necessities, dealing with obstacles, short cuts, tips and tricks, important contact info, and other great advice.
3) Expatriate Insights – By my Expat Advisor Ladislav, aka “The Socrates of Expatriate Life”. Truthful insights on Expatriate Living, Cross-Cultural Relations and Deep Comparative Culture Analyses that will take your understanding to the advanced level. It is unrivaled in scope and depth. Click here to sample Ladislav’s writings in his Blog.
Order the Package Deal Now! Click here